We are here to support Central Ohio for all Home and Office cleaning needs.Edge Green Cleaning was founded in 2006 by Suzanne Polsinelli. The business, which is family owned and operated, prides itself on providing high quality cleaning services for reasonable rates. Headquartered in Central OH, they provide residential and commercial services in the Columbus, OH area.
The growth of Edge over the past 14 years has led to many opportunities for the company and its owner. Edge was named the official cleaning service for the NBC show "We Decorate Columbus" in 2010 and has affiliations with Mt. Carmel Health Systems, Cancer Support Community of Central Ohio and Good Day Columbus, to name a few.
Edge is also a Columbus Green Spot with the City of Columbus and participates in the Green initiative of the City of Columbus. Edge works with many business owners to ensure that their offices are chemical free and offer a healthy work environment for their staff, clients, and patients.
Having a successful company has also opened up the opportunity for Edge to give back to the community. As part of our healthy initiative, our volunteer efforts include classes to cancer patients. Suzanne also offers public speaking engagements and participates in healthy city initiatives.
Our company philosophy is pretty simple, “clean green, educate green, and enjoy a healthy environment”.
If you are like most people, you have enjoyed the look of stainless steel. It is beautiful to look at....if it is clean. Unless you have the new "touchless" choices that are on the market, you may find your appliances challenging. No need to worry, we have a few tips to make life a little easier for you. Remember that you can use stainless steel cleaners that wax the appliance. You do not have to, however, once you start using them, you usually want to stay with them. The majority of the issue with the prints and smudges is especially around the handle. The oils from your skin tend to get on there as well as if there happens to be any food on your hands. Sometimes they need washed as well.
1. No matter what you choose to clean with, always go with the grain of the appliance and work in small sections. Never try to spray the whole appliance at once.
2. Clean microfiber cloths are your friend with these appliances. Have some of those on hand.
3. If you are waxing, spray the wax on your cloth not your appliance. This will keep from having it sit in one place too long.
4. If you don't want to use wax products, you can achieve a beautiful clean with Dawn dish soap and a microfiber. I recommend this as well if you have clouding, streaking or buildup. You can just lightly soap a microfiber and as you wash with Dawn, buff behind it in circles with a dry, clean microfiber buffing cloth. You should have it clear up any lines or streaking that you have. You may have to do it a few times.
5. Never use a multipurpose spray or glass cleaner on your appliance. Even the ones that say they are made for glass, stainless steel, wood etc... they do not do as well as waxes or Dawn.
6. Most hard water stains running from the water dispenser will never buff out once they have set in. Don't beat yourself up trying to change it. Nothing is going to change the stain.
Use these tips and enjoy your stainless steel!