Vinegar is a wonderful addition to your cleaning bucket! If you don't like the smell, add some essential oils to make it smell exactly the way that you like.
A few Cautions to note when using vinegar.
- Vinegar is acidic. That is what makes it have such a great kill rate on germs. However, it can do a number on natural stone and granite. It can dry out the stone and cause it to become porous. It can then crack and break.
- Vinegar is wonderful in combination with other GREEN products. Never mix vinegar with anything containing any form of bleach. It can cause a fatal combination.
What can it do for me?
- Kills 99% of bacteria, 82% mold, 80% germs and viruses.
- Safe alternative for bleach
- You can use it diluted or straight.
- Use on kitchen surfaces like cutting boards, sinks, utensils.
- Use on bathroom surfaces such as toilet bowls, toilets, showers, sinks, mirrors, tubs.
- Floors, even wood surfaces, we suggest you check with your manufacturer of the flooring first.