Baking soda is a great product to rid smells and its abrasiveness is great for scrubbing. We do not recommend it on soft surfaces that can scratch or on tile.
- Toilet bowls
- Plastic shower floors
- Sprinkle in trash cans to relieve smells
- Carpet / furniture
- Clean kitchen sink and drains.
- Clean fruit by soaking or rubbing on it to rid pesticides.
A little bit will go a long way and refresh many things.
How to use:
- Toilet bowl: 1 cup vinegar let sit 15 min. Dip brush, sprinkle baking soda over brush and scrub!
- Carpet: Sprinkle on carpet to release pet hair (let sit 15 min) or to freshen up carpet. This will release the static in the carpet and let pet hair be removed.
- Furniture: Sprinkle on fabric furniture (per mfg approval) to freshen up furniture. Vacuum it off with attachment.
- Sinks: Sprinkle on kitchen sink and use a brush or scrubber (based on the sink) to scour.
- Drains: Use equal parts baking soda and vinegar in drains. Let sit 15 mins then rinse with hot water.
- Fruit: ½ cup of baking soda in a ¼ sink full of water, let fruit soak. Or wet fruit and rub baking soda to clean.
Always use fresh and non-expired baking soda for full effect.